Andhra Pradesh Transgender Pension Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state government is planning to launch a pension scheme for the transgender in the state. So as they can live their life better in the society. In India inequality is found in their living standards. In most of the places, it is found that transgender lives in a very bad condition due to social exclusion. For this reason, the state government of Andhra Pradesh decided a scheme for the transgender i.e. Andhra Pradesh Transgender Pension Scheme. So as they can live their life better in the society. The government of Andhra will provide the fund for this scheme.
|Planned By||State Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh (Chandra Babu Naidu)|
|Benefited People||Transgender of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Form||Online or offline mode|
AP Transgender Pension Scheme Eligibility criteria
- The person must be a transgender.
- The transgender must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Transgender Pension Scheme Benefits
- Transgender will be able to live their life better in the society.
- Transgender will get the status of equality in the society.
AP Transgender Pension Scheme Apply Online
The state government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to announce this scheme as soon as possible. So, after the announcement of this scheme officially by the state government of Andhra, we will provide you all information about how to apply for this scheme. But there may be two methods for applying for this scheme
- Online method -In the online method, you have to go to official government website of Andhra Pradesh and can fill the form.
- Offline mode -In the offline method, you can directly take the form from government office of Andhra Pradesh and can fill the form.
It is a good step taken by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for transgender. By taking the advantage of this scheme transgender can live their life better. They will attain the state of equality in the society. This step of Andhra state government for transgender is really appreciable. For more details stay connected to us on Facebook at PMO Yojana.