Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme
We all come across many news regarding the schemes those focuses on the distribution of Laptops or tablets to children or learners who are under privileged. Laptops or tablets are considered to be today’s need, as it serves the purpose of learning, communicating, having information or updates, etc. These things are vital to be updated all the time or to pace up any process. So this time teachers are taken into consideration for Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme. Jharkhand government have decided to launch Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme on the occasion of Teacher’s Association of Honor which was organized at the Panabhatta Stadium.
Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme Features and Benefits
- The main focus of this scheme is to equip teachers with tablets to have an easy and immediate access to the technology.
- The government will distribute tablets to teachers in about 40,000 schools.
- Real time monitoring of school activities
- Check on attendances of both students and teachers.
- Regulation of school drop outs or mid day meal or other activities.
- The new method of teaching can be adopted.
- Students will find the learning more interesting.
Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme Apply Online
You can Apply online for this Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme. If you want to have the tablets then apply as soon as possible. But what are the steps to apply online for free tablets in Jharkhand? So here are the requisites.
- So Guys, to have these tablets you have to go to the official website.
- Then you will find Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme.
- Then Click on Register now button.
- So After clicking, fill the required information correctly.
- And click on submit button.
Jharkhand Free Tablet For Teachers
Keeping in view these all benefits of the scheme we can see how important it is to implement such schemes. These Tablets are, especially for government teachers. One more thing, that these tablets will be given free of cost to government teachers. The cost involved in this scheme is INR 63 crore and 60 lakhs. So The scheme is now approved by the cabinet at the cost scheme involves.This scheme will also work as a helping hand to the main scheme of the center by NITI ayog. The Centre’s scheme is to develop School Quality Index to measure the results of all schools across the country.
For more updates regarding Jharkhand Gyanodya Tablet Scheme stay tuned with us here.