Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme 2017-2018
This time of the year holds special importance for farmers. It is because it’s this point when they get the result of their entire year’s work, they sell their agricultural produce sold at this point in time. But it’s not an easy phase for them. They face many problems regarding ware houses, price determinants, what degree or quantum of produce to be sold and what to procure. Well to help the farmers in Kerala state, the government have launched a scheme, Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme.
Under this scheme:-
- Farmers will have the solution regarding procurement.
- They will be secured in consideration of prices of procurement and Minimum Statutory Price.
- Farmers will also be availed with State Incentive Bonus.
- So This scheme is looked forward as an effective remedy to problems of farmers in the state.
Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme Apply Online
Now you can apply online also for this beautiful scheme for farmers. From the official website of Supplyco Paddy, now it is possible for Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme Apply Online. For applying online you must know the steps. Although, it is very simple. But we are presenting you all with Online applying steps as well as Online Registration steps.
Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme Online Registration
You all must be willing to know about how to get registered under this scheme. So The last date to apply for registration is 20th September 2017. We are here with the solution, the Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme Online Registration procedure:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme supplycopaddy.in for Applying online.
- Then on the home page, you will see link section on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on Online Farmer Registration from the link section.
- Have a considerable glance on instructions and proceed.
- Either you are registering for individual or a group; select the category.
- Put on your Aadhar number on the next page.
- Type about the Cultivation land status whether it is your or it is temporary.
- Fill in your registration form and proceed.
In this way, Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme Online Registration will get complete.
Suppyco Paddy Kerala Scheme
Banks like Canara Bank, Bank of India and Federal Bank will be providing loans to the farmers under this Suppyco Paddy Kerala Scheme. Suppyco Paddy will handle the whole process
Prices for agricultural Suppyco Paddy Kerala Scheme season 2017-2018 are as follows:
|Procurement price||INR 23.30|
|Minimum Statutory Price||INR 15.50|
|State Incentive Bonus||INR 7.80|
So the Registered count as of now is 43,000 in the state and will increase in the coming time. 7,423 farmers in Kuttanad taluq; 2,542 from Ambalappwzha taluq have already registered.
So for More updates regarding this scheme will be updated here.