“Check Manipur Health Insurance Scheme details, news updates, eligibility, application etc.”
A border state towards the extended eastern belt of the country, with top rankings in terms of HDI and per capita income is a prosperous state. But there is a constant problem with every place where human exist, that is health issues. So the Manipur government decided to work in this regard.
Chief Minister of the ,N. Biren Singh while attending North -Eastern Health Care Conference as a chief guest declared about an insurance scheme for health. The state officials in the conference showed their concern in this regard.
Manipur Health Insurance Scheme Features
The main issues that were talked about in the conference were:
- Medicinal drugs and other pharmaceuticals will be available at subsidized rates in all state run hospitals that counts for 26 in number, 17 Community Health Centers, 85 Primary Health Centers and some urban Primary Health Centers.
- RIMS, NIMS, District hospitals, and other health centers will avail over 50 medical tests for free of cost.
- Some other health care services and diagnosis will also be free.
- Improvement of health care infrastructure will be other key focus under this scheme.
- Also all the improvement will widen the scope of medical tourism in the state.
- Mainly everything under this scheme will provide financial assistance to those who can not afford medical services.
Also Centrenment will provide aid for establishing a cancer hospital and mental hospital with a capacity of 100 beddings and 60 beddings, respectively.
In the conference Chief Minister said, “building ecosystem for quality health care delivery”. And the health official, Minister of Health and Family Welfare, L. Jayantakumar Singh said that public health care should be accessible and affordable for the general public. He also said that Manipur is a potential center for medical tourism and for delivery of quality health care services. And this all is possible despite shortage of doctors and other health workers.
Manipur Health Insurance Scheme Application Form
In order to avail the benefits of this scheme as like any other scheme process here candidates need to fill the application form. Once the application form is filled and submitted the further process will start. Also candidates should note that official website for filling their form and registration is www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in. Lets have a look of official website :
But before filling up the application form candidates should read all eligibility conditions to apply for Manipur Health Insurance Yojana which are given below :
This scheme may work in accordance to the parallel scheme that is working in it’s neighboring state, Assam. They are:
- Eligible families could be the families with annual income least than INR 5 lakhs.
- Diseases with expensive treatment like cancer, cardiac diseases, kidney ailments, neurological issues, etc could be the diseases that may be widely covered under this insurance scheme.
- Insurance cost could be INR 2 lakhs per year to every individual of eligible families.
More specific details regarding Manipur Health Insurance Scheme will soon be out when official notification will be released by the government.