Online Hindu Marriage Registration in Uttar Pradesh, Lets Find out here various details of UP Online Hindu Marriage Registration.
Marriage holds a special place in Indian culture. It is something that is seen as a vital ceremony amongst Indians such that even law takes such steps to keep up its prestige. There are several laws that are made to safeguard interest and rights of both, husband and wife. It is now that registration is made mandatory under Hindu Marriage Act, 1995. Registration after getting married at Uttar Pradesh Stamp and Registration Department according to Hindu Marriage Act, 1995. This registration will be Aadhar based. That Aadhar Card is an important document to get your marriage registered.
UP Online Hindu Marriage Registration Process
To get registered one need to undergo the following procedure:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Stamp and Registration Department at igrsup.gov.in.
- Click on the Aadhar based Application/ Registration
- On the next webpage click on Fill new application form.
- Fill up your Aadhar number in the field.
- You will then receive an OTP on your mobile number which is registered with your Aadhar Card.
- There after fill up all the required information in the prescribed fields.
Thereafter in continuation to the online procedure, you will have to do the following at the concerned department:
- Present application form of registration signed by both, husband and wife.
- Verification of documents will be done.
- One witness is required to complete the registration process.
- Witness can be any guest who attended the wedding.
Docuements Required for Uttar Pradesh Online Marriage Application
For this entire process you will be required to have hold of the following numbers:
- Application form
- Address proof (ration card/voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ etc)
- DOB proof
- Photographs (2 passport size photographs and 1 photograph of marriage)
- Marriage affidavits by both husband and wife.
- Aadhar Card
- All documents are required to be self attested.
- Card of marriage invite.
As most if the charges are discriminated on caste and category basis, fees for this is too. Registration charges and stamp duty will all be charged on the basis of your caste and category.
For more information about UP Online Hindu Marriage Registration you may also call on the following numbers 0532-2623667; 0532-2623717 or log on to www.igrsup.gov.in.