Updates for: Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana, Raj Free Laptop Scheme 2017, RBSE Laptop Scheme for Students, Rajasthan Free Laptop Laptop Distribution Date, Rajasthan Laptop Registration Online.
21300 students will get the benefit of this Rajasthan free laptop yojana. 8th, 10th, and 12th class students who will take more than 75% marks, they will be able to take the laptop, Promised by Rajasthan Government.
After we have heard about almost second state that they are distributing free laptops to their sagacious students, this is no surprise in hearing it from any further one. But this does bring surprise and happiness to those students who stand a chance to win the laptops. This time it is Rajasthan who announced to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of the state.
- Checking here for : Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2017
- Name of State : Rajasthan
- For Classes : 8th, 10th, 12th
- Eligibility : Students Scoring more than 75% Marks
- Official Website for Checking Laptop Merit List : http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
Students with highest marks in the state must feel festive because this time it is their state, which announced to distribute free laptops. This scheme is an offer for 8th, 10th and 12th standard students. To get the list of meritorious students, financial advisor of education ministry of Rajasthan, Mr. Jagdish Swami have released a notification to all the relevant departments of all districts. All departments are directed to publish the merit list of top 100 students from all the districts. Such list will be published before 18th November this year.
Rajasthan RBSE Free Laptop Scheme 2017
- This scheme will cover 6,000 students from each standard.
- Students in merit from 8th, 10th and 12th will be covered under this scheme.
- Students with 75% marks at state level will be considered.
- And students securing 70% marks at district level will be considered for shortlisting candidates name.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2017 Registration
First of the merit list for the candidates will be released by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. There after the candidates who are in that merit list need to fill registration form.
At state level the following procedure will be followed for registration & selection of students :
- Top 6,000 students from 8th standard will be selected
- Top 5,880 students from 10th standard and 120 from those who secured good marks in Pravesh Pariksha or entrance examination.
- First 2,593 students from science stream, 2,864 students from arts and 423 from commerce stream will be selected. Apart from this top 120 students from Varishtha Upadhyay Pariksha will be selected for free laptops under this scheme.
Also students at district level from 12 districts will be selected following the under stated procedure:
- Top 100 students of 8th standard at district level.
- Also, Top 98 students of 10th standard and 2 from Pravesh Pariksha or entrance examination.
- Top 43 students from science stream, 48 from arts stream, 7 from commerce stream must be selected. Also top 2 students of Varishtha Upadhyay Pariksha in all 12 districts will be selected.
Merit or 75% aggregate marks is the cut off at state level. And merit or 70% aggregate marks is the cut off to be selected at district level.
Eligibility Criteria for Raj Free Laptop Yojana
In case students securing same marks holds the right to have the laptops under this scheme tie will be broken following the procedure that follows:
- Total marks secured in compulsory subjects , that is English and Hindi will be considered.
- If the marks in compulsory subjects does not help breaking the tie, Date of Birth will be considered. Candidate who is older will be selected.
How to apply for Raj Free Laptop Yojana ?
After the declaration of result, list of Students will be made by state education board, who will get 75% plus marks in 8th, 10th, and 12th. In which top 6,000 students of the 8th class, 6,300 students of 10th class and 9,000 students of 12th class will eligible to get the benefit of this Raj fress Laptop yojana. The list of students receiving the laptop will be sent to their school department.
Thereafter, the school department will help the students to get the laptop.
No official notification in this regard is yet made by the government officials but we will update it as soon as it is declared.
For further information stay tuned with us at www.luckygrahakyojana.com