Telangana Tatkal Scheme (TOSS)
All students who are to give TOSS conducted examination for SSC and intermediate were in a hurry to finally submit their forms and pay the fees. Hurry because it was the last day for the submission of fees. Most of them did it successfully, but there were some who could not complete the required formalities and thereby failed to submit their forms. Check further details about Telangana Tatkal Scheme.
But TOSS management don’t want its candidates to frown for long. TOSS have come up with a good alternative to help people who couldn’t submit their forms because of unsuccessful fee payments.
Actual dates for submission of fees were:
- No fine: 21st to 31st July 2017.
- INR 25 per paper: 1st to 5th August 2017.
- INR 50 per paper: 6thto 11th August 2017.
But now the last date is extended for submission of fees. Applicants may pay the fees up till 21st August 2017. This is the tatkaal way of payment. However, there are several conditions that must be as per notification, to be benefitted under this scheme. Those conditions are:-
- Admission in the year 2016- 2017
- Candidates admitted earlier but failed.
- Candidates who were admitted earlier but failed to appear at all.
- The minimum number of PCP’s attended.
- No fresh candidates will be entertained under this scheme.
Tatkal Scheme Apply Online
In order to apply online for Telangana Tatkal Scheme, you have to read all the important details mentioned below. Following are the details.
- The date for payment has been extended from 6th August to 21st August 2017. Candidates can pay the fees from 16th August to 21st August 2017.
- This fee is for the examination that will commence on 5th October 2017 for intermediate and SSC level examination.
- Fees under this Telangana Tatkal scheme are INR 500 for SSC examination and INR 1,000 for intermediate examination, along with examination fees.
- Examination fees are as under:
|Examination fees for theory subjects||150||100|
|Examination fees for practical subjects||100||50|
- This payment of fees can only be done on line at Mee-Seva, TS Online, AP Online Centres only.
- No fees from any other mode like DD/ challan will be accepted.
So we wish you all the best for successful completion of submission of form and for examination.
For more updates about Telangana Tatkal Scheme stay tuned with us at luckygrahakyojna.com.