After taking the ruling power in Punjab, Amarinder Singh ‘Punjab new chief minister’ has been serious towards their responsibilities. All Promises he has made before elections looking true and faithful. It shows in his new announcement. On 19th June, in Bhatinda Amarinder Singh announced “ Yaari Enterprises Scheme ” in front of Media and state people. He has launched this scheme for those poor people who lives in Punjab’s urban areas and are unemployed and underemployed. This Yaari enterprises Yojana will provide not only resources of employment but opportunities to become self-employed.
|Name of the Scheme||Yaari Enterprises|
|Scheme level||State Level|
|Started by||Captain Amarinder Singh (Punjab Chief Minister)|
|Beneficiary (Category)||urban poor families|
|Scheme mission||reduce unemployment rate from state|
|Launching date||19 June 2017|
According to this Yaari Enterprises scheme, government will provide 30% subsidy on investment of 5 lakh rupees maximum. Now anyone who lives in urban and belong to poor family can start their own business or enterprises. Punjab Government will help to set up their business. Through this poor will able to set up their small scale business like manufacturing, whole sale, Servicing, small boutiques, Small textile Business and so on. Through this scheme, Government is opening the door of entrepreneurship for unemployed.
Government objectives for Yaari Enterprises Yojana :
Main objective of government behind this scheme is the state development. We will discuss Punjab governments more objectives behind this Yaari Enterprises Yojana. Here all are given below :
- Its first mission to generate employment and sources of employment in state.
- Government has taken a mission to set almost 1 lakh enterprises in state in upcoming five years.
- Increase the rate of enterprises which automatically tends to development, financially and independently.
- To involve urban local bodies and community organizers with the common people. Make a friendly relationship between personnel’s and public.
Punjab Yaari Enterprises Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Only 18 years and above can apply for bank loan to start their business.
- Person and their family must belongs to urban areas and from poor family can take the benefit of this Yaari Enterprises Yojana.
- Subsidy of 30% provided by government will be applicable up to 5 lakh rupees of loan.
- If person starts their enterprises in a group of four or more, then project cost must not be more than 10 lakh. It must be up to 10 Lakh. Government will provide subsidy up to 10 Lakh.
Person who wants to apply for this Yaari Enterprises Scheme, submit their all documents (personal and regarding bank loans) to the urban local bodies.
Also, bank will concern with the urban local body to confirm any detail about beneficiary.
And beneficiary will directly contact urban local body to any type of help regarding Yaari Enterprises Scheme.