Every other year in India, Aero show is held in Bengaluru at Yelahanka Air force Station. It is an aviation exhibition organized by Defense Exhibition Organization. Bengaluru is the center of Aerospace and IT engineering. It has a robust infrastructure for holding such airshows and has commanded that for years. Here you will read about AERO India 2019 which is going to held in Bengaluru.
AERO India February 2019
Recently, after much speculation, The Defense Ministry revealed that the show will be retained by Bengaluru. There were contenders for hosting the Aviation expo but Defense Ministry shrugged away all the rumors. The largest airshow in Asia is a pre-eminent show of the year since it will feature 100+ aircraft from over 40 countries.
Venue for Aero India 2019
The excitement is already surging to greater heights since along with the venue, date of Aero India 2019 has also been announced. Here are the details of the venue and date:
- Venue: Yelahanka Airforce Station, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Dates: 20 – 24 February 2019.
Aero India Starting ate 20th Feb 2019
Aero India Ending Date 24th Frb 2019
To be Held in Bengaluru
Bengaluru has hosted Aero India continuously from last 22 years. The DefExpo is not as much on par than other international aviation exhibitions but has grown over the years. The number of Aviation Industries participating is as huge as 540 firms with the current focus being on the Make in India campaign. Read more about AERO India February 2019.
Aero India 2019 Ticket Booking
The ticket registration for the Aero India 2019 will start soon on www.aeroindia.in website when ISRO, Ministry of Defense and Civil Aviation industry Join hands to jointly organize the show. Following are the probable details of the ticket and entry:
- Ticket for the Air Display Viewing Area will cost about Rs. 700
- You can register for the show on aeroindia.in official website
- Premium tickets will cost a notch higher.
Aero India 2019 Bengaluru general rules
Some important Aero India 2019 rules for the general public:
- The first day of the Aviation Show will begin at 12:00 PM on 20th Feb 2019 with entry one hour before the show.
- Carry your Aadhar or a valid ID proof.
- The show will last from 9 AM till 5 PM on the following days.
- On the last day i.e. on February 24 the show will open the exhibition for the general public to get a closer view of the Aircraft hosted in the Hangar of Yelahanka Air Force Station.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry food but can carry water inside the show.
- In Aero India Bengaluru 2019, the show will require you to undergo security check at the entry gate.
What to Look For in Aero India Show?
The Aero India Show Will feature Aircraft from around the world but keep a watch for Air force aircrafts such as:
- C77 Globemaster
- DRDO AWACS etc.
The Biennial Aviation Expo is going to blow your mind and if you are Aviation Industry Fanatic, Aero India next year will delight you. But be ready to spend Entry fee per day per person which might be heavy on your pocket.