HP Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Rahat Kosh Yojana along with other new health schemes such as Mukhyamantri Rajya Swasthya Dekhbhal Yojna, Himachal Pradesh Universal Health Protection Scheme and Telemedicine Scheme has been launched by Honorable Chief Minister Sh. Jai Ram Thakur on 20 Oct 2018. These schemes will benefit the local residents of the state. And will provide financial assistance to the patients who are not included in the social security pension scheme.
HP Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Raahat Kosh Yojana
Under Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Rahat Kosh Yojana the residents would get round the clock emergency services and specialized medical treatment. The state will also provide financial assistance to all patients. CM Jai Ram Thakur announced to open Atal Medical and Research University in Ner Chowk in distt. Mandi. While addressing the meeting he said that Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Rahat Kosh Yojna will be provided to all residents of the states who are not covered under the social security pension scheme. He requested all to get the benefits of the scheme.
HP chikitsa Raahat Yojana Facilities
So Here are some of the facilities under this newly launched scheme.
- Treatment under the schemes can be availed at 175 registered government hospital and impaneled private health institutes.
- The state govt. will also facilitate the people by enhancing the assistance amount under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Dekhbhal Yojna from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs 5 lakh.
- Under HP Universal Health Protection Scheme, eligible and needy people from the economically weaker section can avail free of cost treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh in any of the govt hospital or any private impaneled institutions.
HP CM during this occasion also laid the foundation stone of staff quarter of Civil hospital Sundernagar in Mandi. Which is one of the District of Himachal Pradesh. The hospital at Sunder Nagar will be equipped with digital X-Ray machines and the bed capacity is enhanced to 150 beds from existing 100 beds.
Highlights of the newly launched Health Schemes of HP
- Under these health schemes, provisions of new medical colleges will provide specialized medical treatment will be provided to be eligible people of the region.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Raahat Kosh Yojana, state govt. will benefit all its patients with financial assistance, who are not covered under Social Security Pension Scheme.
- Enhancing the assistance amount under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Dekhbhal Yojna from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs 5 lakh.
- Under HP Universal Health Protection Scheme, the economically weaker section can avail free of cost treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh in any of the govt hospital or any private impaneled institutions.
The state govt. of Himachal Pradesh is strongly determinant to provide better health schemes to its people with the motto of “Healthy Mind In a Healthy Body”. Earlier in his budget speech, the CM has declared an allocation of Rs. 10 crores which will further be enhanced if required, for betterment and upgradation of the health sector of the state.
So this was all about HP Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Raahat Kosh Yojana. In all, we can say that it is truly one of the most beneficial schemes for the people of Himachal Pradesh. As medical aid is the most important facility that a state must have. In case of any query and doubt, you may ask us. Also, you may subscribe us for more latest scheme updates.