Education is the strongest weapon of all the time. It not only makes a nation’s future better but also plays an important role in developing the country.
But the biggest hurdle nowadays that is coming in a way of education is Money and other education facilities.
Because everyone cannot afford the expenditure of higher education and quality of education one really needs. Karnataka government have taken a step to make it easy via starting a scholarship scheme naming “epass scholarship”.
Karnataka epass Scholarship 2018-19
Under this scholarship scheme, pre-matric and post-matric students are supported financially so that they can afford quality education and related needs.
So This scheme is for the minority section of the society like SC, ST & OBC.
Name of scheme: epass scholarship scheme.
Who will be benefited: SC, ST & OBC sections of society.
Under this scheme Pre-matric and post-matric scholarships are distributed.
Karnataka epass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Student must be resident of Karnataka
- Student must belong to SC, ST or OBC category.
- The student should have registered in an affiliated school or college of Karnataka.
- Student must have a required percentage in the corresponding class.
- Income of parents should not be more than 2.5 Lakh/annum.
- The student should be regular in school or college.
- The student must have a bank account, Aadhar card, SSLC & residence proof.
epass Karnataka Application Form
Applications forms for the epass scholarship are filled online on the official site of epass. Applications are filled most probably after the result of 10th and 12th class is out.
So One can apply for a new application by registering on the official site.
Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship Registration Process
- For registration, go to the official site of epass.
- So Click on the register now.
- So Now fill the required fields and proceed.
- Choose the type of scholarship you are applying.
- After filling the form, upload all your documents including caste certificate, so that your application does not get rejected.
- Once you complete the whole process, take a hard copy of your filled application form and along with your documents submit it to your institution within 7 days.
- You have successfully completed the procedure and have applied for the scholarship.
- Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Birth certificate.
- Bank account copy
- Latest photograph
- Bonafide certificate
So don’t let money be the hurdle in your success. Avail the scheme and go for your dreams.