There are many students who want to study, but turn out to drop schooling because of one or the other obstacles. To name one amongst this is financial obstacles. So here is Maharashtra government who decided to do something in this regard. Maharashtra Government decided to launch Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2018.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2018-19
The Government of state has launched Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, 2018 so as to help students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Nav Bauddha. So if you want to know the full details about Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme 2018 here are the full details about it. So you may continue Rey here is you want to know more about this scheme.
Also Check: Aaple Sarkar Mum Wifi Hotspots
This scheme is mainly to benefit students belonging to Scheduled Castes or Nav Bauddha community. So here are the benefits of this scheme:
- Students will get 51,000 per year under this scheme.
- Of which INR 28,000 will be for hostel related expenses.
- INR 18,000 is allocated for lodging related expenses.
- INR 5,000 is kept allocated for miscellaneous expenses.
- Also, students who would be taking admission in medical courses or engineering will be allocated additional INR 5,000.
- And to all the other students INR 2,000 extra will be allotted for the additional act like books and stationery related
How To Apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2018
Here are the full details regarding how you can apply for the scheme, Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, 2018. To know how you can apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana continue reading here, as here is the full guide regarding how you can apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, 2018:
- You will have to log on to the official website.
- Click on apply now for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, 2018.
- Download the form.
- Fill the complete form with all the details asked.
- Submit the form online or send it via post.
Swadhar Scheme Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria
So here are the certain eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2018
- Students must have completed 10th standard.
- In case one wants to avail the benefits under this scheme for the professional course, the student must have already been admitted to the course.
- One who is physically challenged need to secure at least 40% of the marks to be eligible for benefits under this scheme.
- One must be the resident of either of the district headquarters or be around 5 km from Nasik.
For registration in Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, 2018 there are no official notifications directing for registration. But they will be updated here as and when some official notification is released.
For more updates stay tuned with us.
Also, Have a look at