Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nastem Scheme 2018 | Mukhyamantri Yuva Nastem Pension Scheme
Unemployment! doesn’t it sound terrible?
Unemployment is a state of joblessness and most often it is the cause of depression.
Youths nowadays are doing their best to get a job but sometimes it takes more time then we consider. This discourages us and we start losing self-believe.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nastem Pension Scheme – ANDHRA PRADESH
Andhra Pradesh government is starting a great scheme for unemployed youths of the state – “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nastem pension scheme” or “unemployment allowance pension scheme”.
According to this scheme, those youngsters who don’t have a job or unemployed will be provided with 1000 Rs. on the monthly basis.
This will encourage them to get their job because sometimes lack of money is something due to which most people can’t move forward.
Though it’s not a big amount it’s better to have something then nothing.
Yuva Nastem Pension Scheme Requirements
- Certificate of permanent residence
- Date of birth certificate
- Valid ID card
- Certificate of unemployment
- Educational qualification documents
- Bank account details.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying
- Your Age must be in between 25-35.
- You must be resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- You should not have any job.
How to Apply for AP Unemployment Pension Scheme – बेरोजगारी पेंशन योजना
Government is starting an online portal for this scheme. Yet it’s not clear about the date of online applying for the scheme but most probably it will start from 20th August.
once the portal will be ready, all the details about registration will be available there and you can apply for this.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Berojgari Pension Yojana
- This Unemployment Pension scheme is for youth from 25 to 35 years
- Every eligible individual will get 1000 rs.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Nastem Scheme will benefit around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates.
- For applying to the scheme, registration will be online.
- candidates who are paying Provident Fund (PF) will not be eligible.
This scheme had also transparency like other pension schemes where the money will be distributed after biometric authentication.
The main motive of this scheme is to encourage youth.
Along with the pension, this scheme will also provide skill development training for the applicants. This will help them to get a job soon. As candidate get a job, the pension will be ceased.
Andhra Pradesh Government is taking a great step to decrease the unemployment rate.
We will update you information about Andhra Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Nastem Pension Scheme so stay tuned with us.