This is a huge news for all unemployed one in Uttar Pradesh about UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment 2018. The department has invited applications for 824 Lok Kalyan Mitra vacancies in the state. Here we are going to discuss some details about Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment 2018, its eligibility and application process.
Update: उत्तर प्रदेश लोक कल्याण मित्र भर्ती में महिला वर्ग के लिए एक बहुत बड़ी खुशखबरी है। जी हाँ आप सभी को यह जानकर ख़ुशी होगी के UP Lok Kalyan Recruitment 2018 में महिलाओं के लिए 30 % सीट्स आरक्षित होंगी। यह एक इंटर्नशिप प्रोग्राम होगा और इसमें महिला एवं पुरुष वर्ग दोनों भाग ले सकेंगे।
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment 2018
This decision about the Lok Kalyan Mitra Bharti was taken in the Cabinet meeting by CM Yogi Adityanath. Hence the interested candidates may just now apply for the given notification. In total 824 blocks are given permission for the internship programme of Lok Mitra. The handsome salary will be given under this recruitment. Let us find next about the salary details and eligibility criteria.
Also Read: UP Kutumb Nakal Online
Eligibility Criteria for UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Bharti 2018
- First of all age of the applicant should be between 21-40 years. Which means it should not be less than 21 and should not be more than 40 years.
- The candidate must have some social experience of at least 2 years to apply for the Bharti.
- The applicant must have a graduate degree in any of discipline.
These eligibility criteria are important to be filled by a candidate to apply for UP Lok Mitra Recruitment 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary
First of all its important to know that two salary scales will be given two types of lok kalyan mitra:
- Block Level Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary: Rs 25000/- + 5000 as allowance.
- State Level Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary: Rs 30000/- + 5000 as allowance.
And this recruitment will be for 1 year of test period as declared by CM.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Application Form 2018
It’s really a great opportunity for the people of Uttar Pradesh. The eligible candidates- male and female may apply for the UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment 2018 and fill the application form. It is very obvious that nowadays application forms are filled online mostly. So what a candidate need to apply online for these posts is to follow these steps:
- Open any browser and search for “UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Application form 2018”.
- Then click on the official website link for the purpose.
- Open the link and fill the application form accurately.
- After filling the application form click on submit and pay application fee.
- Recheck your Application form and click on submit.
- After that your application receipt will appear, you may download your application receipt from there.
For more updates on UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment 2018 stay in touch, we will update the latest information here.